VPN Keeps Turning On iPhone
Hello, Good People! Have you ever faced a situation where your VPN keeps turning on automatically on your iPhone? This can be quite frustrating if you don’t want to use a virtual private network at all times. In this article, we will discuss why your VPN keeps turning on and how you can fix it.
What is VPN on iPhone?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a service that allows you to securely access the internet through an encrypted connection. It is useful when you’re using public Wi-Fi or want to access a website that is restricted in your country. VPNs are available as apps that can be downloaded on your iPhone from the App Store.
Why does VPN keep turning on iPhone?
There are a few reasons why your VPN may keep turning on automatically on your iPhone:
- iOS Settings: The most common reason for VPN turning on automatically is because it’s enabled in your iPhone’s Settings. You can check this by going to Settings > General > VPN.
- VPN App: Another reason for VPN turning on automatically is that the VPN app you’re using has a feature called “Auto Connect” that is enabled. This means that the app will automatically connect to the VPN when you open it or when your iPhone connects to the internet.
- Configured Network: If you have configured a network profile that includes a VPN, it may be the reason why the VPN keeps turning on automatically.
How to Fix VPN Keeps Turning On iPhone?
If you do not want your VPN to turn on automatically, here’s what you can do:
- Disable VPN in iOS Settings: Go to Settings > General > VPN and toggle the switch to off to disable VPN.
- Disable Auto Connect in VPN App: If you’re using a VPN app, go to its settings and disable the “Auto Connect” feature.
- Delete Network Profile: If you have configured a network profile that includes a VPN, delete the profile to stop the VPN from turning on automatically.
In conclusion, VPN keeps turning on iPhone due to various reasons, including iOS settings, configured network profile, and VPN app’s auto-connect feature. You can easily fix this issue by disabling the VPN in iOS settings, disabling auto-connect in the VPN app, or deleting the network profile. We hope this article has helped you resolve this issue. Thank you for reading!